Friday, September 25, 2009

To long FB status update

Look anywhere in scripture and you will find the Son. He was the ark that carried Noah and family to safety. He is the bronze serpent looked at for healing. He was the manna from heaven that nourishes. He was the staff that brought water from the rock to quench thirsts. He was the ram that was caught in the thorns to sacrifice instead of Isaac. He was the path on the floor of the red sea that lead to safety. He was the the extra person in the fiery furnace saving his faithful servants. He is the one who hung on a cross to forgive mine and your sins if you know Him. That's my God! That's my protector! That's my shield! And even if I am cast into the pits or the furnace, He is with me! Do you know Him readers? Or do you just simply know of Him? There is a difference. Call on Him. Lean on Him. Love Him.


May God bless you all.
Chris

No comments: