Saturday, April 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I just want to quickly say happy birthday to my wife Kristy (a.k.a. K) She has turned thirty today, and gracefully at that. We are not the type that get down about growing older, you can't stop the ageing process so why not do it with a good attitude. Along with age comes wisdom and knowledge. Personally, the older I get the more hair I will lose, so hey, that's less to shave. It is also nice to have great friends as you all, especially you Mandy, that act of kindness just added to the joy and pleasantness of this great day Kristy had. I am so undeserving of such a blessing in my life as Kristy truly is, and she is such a great mom to my beautiful girls. She most assuredly is my Proverbs 31:10-31 lady. With love to my wife on her special day.
C.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Kristy!

Kokopelli said...

K seems like a real special gal, Chros. Please tell her Happy Birthday for me. :)

Mandy said...

I'm glad she had a great Birthday. Too bad we just missed her at the home and garden show, though!

Cher said...

Happy Birthday Kristy! You have a beautiful family.